High Tech Leaders Who Can’t Wait a Decade to Move to San Jose Can Hop Aboard Market Park San Jose at Berryessa BART…Today!
Last fall, the disappointing news broke — BART’s extension to downtown San Jose is delayed again…to 2030, or possibly well beyond.
“BART’s arrival beneath downtown San Jose, once set for 2026 and now pegged out as far as 2030, will be recalculated again once engineers get deeper into the design process.”
—Story by Jody Meacham, Silicon Valley Business Journal, Sept. 27, 2019
The move to a larger tunnel design will not only push out completion by years, but also drive up its price tag — perhaps well above the current $6.5 billion estimate. Read more at the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
Here Today: Market Park San Jose at the Berryessa BART Station
The good news is — you don’t have to wait!
BART service to Santa Clara County has begun. And Market Park San Jose — immediately adjacent to and seamlessly integrated with BART’s new Berryessa station — offers opportunities for premier office space, plus a variety of retail, housing for employees, neighborhood parks, and more — already in place or under construction now in North San Jose.
So technology innovators who want to relocate their headquarters or a major office to a unique 120-acre, transit-oriented community with homes, apartments, shopping, recreation, and first-class office space, all on-site — don’t have to wait a decade for the Diridon Station train to arrive.
Market Park San Jose Puts the Bay Area at your Doorstep:
- Five headquarters-class office towers — each with from 198,000 to 336,000 sq. ft. of office space are planned — with up to 2,750 parking spaces in on-site structures
- 3,600 single-family homes, townhomes and apartments are planned — with many already built or now under construction
- Construction is well underway on a 100,000 sq. ft. shopping center anchored by Safeway, CVS Pharmacy and Chase Bank. Additional street-level retail and restaurants are located throughout the community
- Two neighborhood parks totaling 7 acres, lush greenbelt areas, plus access to Bay Area walking and bicycling trails bisecting the property
- BART literally at your doorstep, conveniently bringing employees from the entire East Bay and even San Francisco. Plus, VTA bus service…and a new freeway interchange envisioned for Berryessa Road and Highway 101.
Don’t Wait 10 Years or More to Make Your Move
Want to make San Jose your new home now in Silicon Valley? Get a jump on your competitors by making your move to Market Park San Jose — at the new Berryessa BART station. The place to Live. Work. Play. And Shop.
For more information, contact Ralph Borelli or Chris Anderson at 408.453.4700 x117.